Not sure about you but soap is a constant in my life. Over the years I’ve fallen in love with Young Living’s shower gels but most recently I’ve discovered a new found love for their bar soaps! In fact, I was overjoyed to learn that not only do they have bar soap but there are also 9 different bar soaps to choose from!
Young Living was smart in keeping the ingredients for these bar soaps simple and good for you. In fact, each soap is rormulated without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, glycols, sulfates, synthetic dyes or colorants, EDTA, or animal-derived ingredients.
Each soap contains a base of Sodium palmate as well as other chemicals. This allows the soap to contain a fatty part (to grab oil, dirt and debris) and watery part (to expel oil, dirt and debris). Each oil is also filled with a nourishing blend of Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil and Wolfberry Oils.
- Peppermint Cedarwood – Peppermint Oil, sodium citrate (acid to maintain PH), Cedarwood Oil, aloe vera, and oat bran (abrasiveness to remove dead skin cells and create a grip).
- Lavender Oatmeal – Floral scent and luxurious/creamy formula. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Higher concentration of oats helps for abrasiveness and dead skin cell removal. Also includes lavender, coriander, bergamot, rosemary and ylang ylang.
- Morning Start – Great for exactly that! Lemongrass, rosemary, juniper and peppermint. Very activating and engaging for your morning! Has a complimentary shower gel as well. Aloe vera for added moisture. Medium oat concentration for mental exfoliation.
- Lemon Sandalwood – Primary lemon-forward citrus aroma. Again great for the morning! Also includes rosemary leaf extract (very mild) but wonderful to tonify the skin.
- Sacred Mountain – Has the sacred mountain blend of black spruce (woodsy), ylang ylang (balancing the black spruce), Idaho balsam fur, rosemary leaf extract and also the oat bran.
- Thieves – Alternative for those who may not like the foaming hand soap. Great for tough gritty and grimy jobs. You sweat a lot?! This is for you! Not necessarily for a relaxing evening bath. Also has aloe vera!
- Valor – Contains Valor II. May be different than the valor you have at home. Very wood-forward aroma. Northern lights black spruce, ylang ylang, coriander (herby), vetiver (grounding) and matricaria (woodsy, grassy). Can be a more masculine scent.
- Shutran – Very MAN sized bar! Bigger than the others. Contains the masculine shutran blend. The only soap that does not contain any corn or soy ingredients. Only contains palm or coconut products. Contains shea better as well as the standard most Idaho blue spruce, ocotea, divana (very sweet), cedwarood, lavender, coriander and lemon peel to balance it out. Also contains carbon to make it grey and helps to detoxify and remove more impurities from the skin.
- Charcoal (Orange Blossom) – MOST detoxifying of all. Contains a large amount of charcoal powder making the bar itself black. Great for removing dirt and impurities. Compared to other charcoal this has orange blossom to bring the moisture back to your skin! Aroma is mild with orange, lavender, patchouli, rosemary and lemon. A very approachable scent! Also has sunflower seed oil which is giving it even more moisture!
With 9 different options you truly can’t go wrong! Have you tried any of them? What’s your favorite?! Message me today for more information.