I was perusing some blogs and reading about everybody’s 2012 when I saw this great survey. RACHEL of Rachel.Nu completed this survey and requested that everybody do so. So.. why not??!! I hope that everybody else takes the time to do this survey as well. Feel free to link your blog in the comments. Thanks for the great survey idea Rachel!
- What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
I got to visit GERMANY in October. Although I have to be honest and say that it wasn’t the best vacation ever, it was truly a great unforgettable experience that I love reliving through photos.
- Did you meet any of your important goals this year? What are your goals for next year?
Well, honestly, no. I lost a bit more weight and got below my goal but other than that no. 🙁
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
Yes. My grandmother (and best friend) passed away in 2012.
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
I’m going to agree with Rachel’s answer. I want to look better and feel better about how I look.
- What dates from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Besides my grandmothers passing, June! I got a promotion that i’ve been working years for.
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My promotion to MANAGEMENT mid year was one of worked very hard for. I also bought my dream card. A JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE.
- What was your biggest failure?
Procrastination and disorganization .
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
5 sinus infections.
- What was the best thing you bought?
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
None, people never fail to let you down.
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Those I shall not mention.
- Where did most of your money go?
Hmm.. bills, gas, and Sephora! haha
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Going to a WWE show and the CARRIE UNDERWOOD concert!
- What song will always remind you of 2012?
Call Me Maybe, this song drives me nuts! haha
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner
c) richer or poorer? Richer (yay!)
- What do you wish you’d done more of?
Making money and working out.
- What do you wish you’d done less of?
Eating unhealthy and spending money
- How will you be spending Christmas?
I spend every christmas with my partner, my mom, my moms sister, my moms brother-in-lawn, my moms mom, and my two cousins.
- Did you fall in love in 2012?
Wordpress. I also re-fell-in-love with Fanlistings.
- Read any good books?
Yes. James Patterson never disappoints.
- What was your favorite TV program?
WWE, Gossip Girl, and Risoli & Isles.
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
- What was the best movie you saw?
Dark Knight topped my list.
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
Justin Bieber? haha.. where have I been.
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What did you do on your birthday?
Nothing. Honestly, absolutely nothing.
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
My grandmother not passing.
- Who kept you sane?
My co workers. Honestly.
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Danny Worsnop (from Asking Alexandria), I guess. I didn’t really fancy anyone, but he’s pretty cute.
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
My BFF who moved to Texas.
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012:
Whats mine is mine and what’s yours is yours in my relationship.
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“For every time you broke me, Well youre gonna face an army, army of me” Christina Aguleria